Welcome to the website of Essential Caravans (QLD) Pty Ltd ACN 643 548 743 (Essential Caravans QLD).
- The Site is provided by Essential Caravans QLD in good faith on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. Essential Caravans QLD does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on the Site (collectively, the Information), or that it is suitable for your intended use.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have not made known to Essential Caravans QLD either expressly or by implication, any purpose for which you use the Site, and you have the sole responsibility of satisfying yourself it is suitable for your intended use.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information and relating it to your personal and financial circumstances.
- The Site may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
- The Information does not constitute professional advice.
- Essential Caravans QLD does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Site and the Information is at your own risk.
- Essential Caravans QLD reserves the right to vary or modify the Information contained on the Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of the Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the Site, without notice and without liability.
- Essential Caravans QLD makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material on the Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check and similar checks on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to the Site or the Information are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Essential Caravans QLD reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site at its sole discretion for any reason.
- Essential Caravans QLD will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available continuously. However, Essential Caravans QLD does not guarantee that access to the Site will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Essential Caravans QLD, its directors, employees, contractors and representatives will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information, any opinions displayed on the Site, or any information made available in response to any enquiries or the selection of goods or services referring to it.
- To the extent permitted by law, Essential Caravans QLD will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of any equipment, Essential Caravans QLD will not be liable for those costs to the extent permitted by law.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any liability incurred by Essential Caravans QLD is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site, or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
Links to Other Sites
- You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other websites operated either by Essential Caravans QLD, its affiliates (Linked Sites) or other third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
- The copyright on the Site is owned by Essential Caravans QLD and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, images, animations and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Site.
- Commercial use of the Site and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Essential Caravans QLD and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner's consent will infringe the owner's intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any publication of Essential Caravans QLD’s email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Essential Caravans QLD. It must not be inferred as consent by Essential Caravans QLD to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
- If a provision (or part of it) cannot be read down, then the provision (or part of it) must be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions (and remaining part of the provision) are valid and enforceable.
- A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
- A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.
- We may use social media and the Site may provide links to a number of social media sites, for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram. We reserve the right to change, vary, increase, decrease or desist from its social media presence at any time at our sole discretion.
- We may from time to time host our own social media function, including blogs, consumer reviews, ratings and forums but are not obliged to do so. We do not necessarily endorse, support, encourage, verify or agree with any comments or opinions posted by third parties and any such posting does not necessarily represent the views of . We take no responsibility for all and any content on the Site except for such items which are specifically identified as being content produced by us.
- All transactions where applicable are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
You may request amendments to these Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions preclude a User from approaching us and requesting to amend or qualify parts of these Terms and Conditions in their particular case or for a particular transaction. Such requests will be considered by us on a case by case basis and should be sent in writing via mail: U4 28 Doherty Street, Brendale QLD 4500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to you and your use of the Site, unless qualified or amended in writing signed on behalf of Essential Caravans QLD and expressly identified as an amendment of these Terms and Conditions.
Relationship of parties
- By using this Site you agree that there is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee/employer or franchisee/franchisor relationship intended or created by these Terms and Conditions and you shall not take any action or make any representation that you have any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee/employer or franchisee/franchisor relationship with Essential Caravans QLD.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The agreement formed when you accept these Terms and Conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- The Site may be accessed by Users from Australia and from overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you access the Site outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk.
Australian Consumer Law
- To the extent required, the Australian Consumer Law as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) is imported into these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by Australian law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, with regard to any information, software or Products including but not limited to:
- merchantable quality;
- durability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- legal title; and
- non-infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- To the extent permitted by Australian law, Essential Caravans QLD or its suppliers are not liable for any Loss suffered in respect of Products advertised on the Site.
- Our failure to act or delay in acting in relation to a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions is not a waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions or our rights arising under them. No action or inaction by us shall be deemed to be an actual waiver of any current or future liability.
Risk & Liability
- Unless expressly stated by us, hyperlinks to other websites contained within the Site are not maintained or controlled by us. These third party hyperlinks are provided as a reference solely for the convenience of Users. As a result we make no warranties about third party websites, nor do we accept any liability or responsibility for or endorse the content or use of these websites. If you enter a third party website from the Site, you do so at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any virus, hacking or breach of security arising from the use of any such hyperlinks.
- All reasonable care will be taken while compiling the Site’s content, including advertising content. Nevertheless, we do not warrant or represent that the Site is complete, current or free from typographical or other errors, or omissions. Information, advertisements, software and Product descriptions may include inaccuracies.
- We endeavour to provide continual availability of our services and access to the Site. However, access to the Site may not always be possible due to numerous factors including those which are out of our control. We do not warrant or represent that our services and access to the Site will be timely, continuous, fault-free, uninterrupted, secure or virus-free.
- By reason of occasional technological difficulties, and to the extent permitted by Australian law, we will not be liable for any compensatory or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Site or inability to use the Site even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. You release Essential Caravans QLD, its officers, contractors, employees and agents against all Loss, claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to use or inability to use the Site in this regard.